LTMG Group Management and Control Department analyzes indust
In the third quarter, the data of China's construction machinery industry was brilliant. In the first quarter, the sales volume of excavators was 38,000 units, a year-on-year increase of 79%, second only to 2011; the cranes were out of stock, and the cumulative sales in July-September were 3,517 units, an increase of 82.5% year-on-year. The sales volume of our main engine factory in September reached 300. -400 units, the internal delivery takes more than 2 months; in September, the price increased sharply.
Recently, the sales data of the construction machinery industry has maintained a relatively high growth rate. On the whole, the large-scale machinery sales may benefit from the recovery of the Chinese economy, and the overall trend and direction of the industry have quietly changed.
1. From the current point of view, the overall sales data of the machinery industry has improved significantly, and the overall wind direction of the industry is quietly changing.
2. The policy dividends brought by policies such as Belt and Road, Xiong'an, Free Trade Zone, and batch PPP projects have been deferred to the entire machinery industry market, resulting in a steeper growth rate in the machinery industry market and a rapid increase in market volume. . Overall industry performance expectations are constantly changing.
3. The heavy construction machinery is a kind of military power. With the continuous rise of China, the risk of the external environmental situation is increasing rapidly. It is inevitable that China will upgrade its military strength to adapt to the development of China.
4. Relatively speaking, the heavy industry is hardly affected by the US trade war. (Strong countries have their own heavy industries, and the United States is basically impossible to import from China).
5. The economic data in 2017 is quite strong, indicating that the trend of China's economic growth will continue (the data collection will be done later).
The overall trend of the 2018 heavy machinery industry has been quietly changing. LTMG Group will also follow the rhythm of the industry and strive to provide quality products for domestic and foreign customers.