Classification And Function Of Tractors
1-.Classification of tractors
In the market, tractors are mainly divided into two categories:Semi-trailer tractors and Full-trailer tractors..
1. Semi-trailer tractor: The front half of the trailer rests on the traction saddle above the rear section of the tractor, and the bridge behind the tractor bears part of the weight of the trailer.
2. Full-trailer tractor: The front end of the trailer is connected to the rear end of the tractor. The tractor only provides forward pulling force and drags the trailer, but does not bear the downward weight of the trailer.
2-.THE ROLE OF TRACTORS
1. Anti-skid: Prevent the driving wheel from idling when driving on wet and slippery roads such as snow, so that the vehicle can start and accelerate smoothly.
2. Flexibility: The car train has better maneuverability when towing the car.
3. Reliable work: to ensure reliable, convenient and quick disconnection of the towing vehicle and the trailer.
4. Stable: the traction force can be smoothly transmitted to the trailer, which has a certain buffering effect on the impact load